.

I'm still trying to figure out if I prefer matte or glossy lips in the winter. Oh the tribulations of life. While glossy lip color keeps my lips from chapping, it causes my hair to stick to them as the wind blows. I then turn to my beloved matte lipsticks only to find my lips dry by the end of the day. So what's a lipstick whore to do? Enter the balmy lip color!




I've been living off balmy lipsticks lately. LIVING. The color is major, and they make my lips feel great even after being smacked hard by the icy winds that keep following me around the West Village. Until the winds pick up a clue that I don't want them around, I'm gonna be carrying these lippies in my purse. Take that, winter!

My favorites right now are Too Faced La Creme lipsticks which smell sweet and are super sleek for on the go gals who have way too much in their bags already. I'm also a fan of Anna Sui's lipsticks. They are super creamy, look like a dream in the package, and they smell heavily of ROSES. What more could you ask for?

What creamy lipsticks do you love to use in the dead of winter?

Lipsticks pictured are Anna Sui 301, and Too Faced La Creme in Teddy Berry, Logan Berry, and So Berry Sexy

2 Responses so far.

  1. Lali says:

    the colors look gorgeous!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

  2. Karlee says:

    so pretty

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback :)
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
    xx